Friday, August 13, 2010

Halle Berry: Im not done with love


Revlon brand ambassadors, actresses Jessica Biel, Halle Berry and Jessica Alba take to the streets to join thousands of participants running and walking to raise money and awareness for the 13th Annual EIF Revlon Run/Walk for Women in Times Square, NYC. - Johns PkI / Splash News

'And I think that's why we came together and because of that, we are going to be together forever, all three of us.'

She added: 'It's just that you realise you are not meant to go the distance with everybody.'

But the Oscar-winning actress revealed that she has not given up on finding her Mr Right.

She said: 'I'm not done with love, but I refuse to settle.

'I am a hopeless romantic and I won't stop till I get it right.'

No comments:

Post a Comment